Friday, November 14, 2008

11-11-08 A Day Off

A mild cold I got was turning worse and I was exhusted when I woke up. I was planning to ride to the west to see some big ruins. It was going to be camping for a few days with a lot of hard rides, and Pablo was getting on my nerves so I decided to take the day off. I told Pablo that I would meet him at the campground tommorow. After an hour I looked out the window and Pablo was just sitting there. I asked him if he was going to make his bus, he said he was not. I told him I needed the day off and he needed to go or get another place. He asked me if I ment I needed a day AND a night off? I was very much not in a good mood. I rode to town to eat a bunch of food, got a bunch of beer, which I started drinking on the ride home and slept most the afternoon.


My shirt after the three day hike to La Muenca. Pretty grey. I had to take my cloths to town to have them professionally washed.

Rode:20km
Total: 1471km

1 comment:

Lou Auguste said...

i find this entry hilarious.